Homepride All American Classic Mac And Cheese 350G
- Energy321kJ 77kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 89kcal
- Creamy Cheese sauce for pasta with cheddar cheese.
- Salt compliant 2017*
- *Based on UK Government salt targets 2017 (per 100g as sold)
- Homepride's all American pasta bakes range is inspired by the classic flavours of the USA!
- Quick n' easy
- Low sugar
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No added MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 350g
- Low sugar
Water, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Cheddar Cheese (3%) (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Salt, Egg Yolk Powder, Flavourings (contain Milk), Garlic Powder, Ground White Pepper, Lactose (from Milk), Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Leek Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Colour (Mixed Carotenes)
- May also contain Mustard, Soya and Wheat
- May Contain: Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place, once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Awesome Mac & Cheese is as easy as 1,2,3...
- 1 Preheat your oven (180°C/Gas Mark 4/Fan 160°C).
- 2 Cook 200g dry macaroni until soft then drain and transfer back into the pan. Add the pouch of sauce, 50g grated mature cheddar cheese and 75ml semi-skimmed milk and stir until the pasta is coated well. Transfer into a 1.5L shallow ovenproof dish and top with another 50g grated mature cheddar cheese.
- 3 Bake uncovered, for 25 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad, or as a great side dish for BBQs.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Fred's Tips
- For an extra special Mac & Cheese, try adding chopped cooked bacon in with the sauce.
Number of uses
4 This pouch contains approximately 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Pouch
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Get In Touch
- If you have any problems please keep the pouch and contact our Consumer Relations Departments. Phone 0800 022 3395 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (UK only) quoting codes printed on the pack.
- You can write to us:
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 1/4 pouch (87g) portion as sold|
|of which Saturates||2.0g||1.7g|
|of which Sugars||1.0g||0.9g|
|This pouch contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016