- Chocolate Custard with Belgian Milk Chocolate.
- Our deluxe range, our creamiest, most luxurious velvety custard
- Made with fresh West Country cream
- Blended with our finest ingredients
- 100% natural flavours
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 320g
Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Modified Starch, Milk Chocolate Powder made with Belgian Milk chocolate (2.5%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder), Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cream (2%) (Milk), Whey (Milk), Total Milk Content 67%
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days, Best Before End: See Lid
- Microwave (From Ambient): (800w, Cat E): If microwaving full contents, carefully remove plastic lid and the entire foil lid. From ambient, heat on full power for 1 1/2 min, stirring halfway. Leave to stand for 1 min and stir before serving. Do not reheat. To heat a portion, pour required amount into a microwaveable container. Heat on full power: 1 portion (10g) = 30 sec. Leave to stand for 1 min and stir before eating. After heating handle with care. All microwave ovens vary, amend cooking time as needed.
Preparation and Usage
- Tastes delicious hot or cold...
- To enjoy hot:
- 1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
- 2. Heat gently, stirring frequently, do not boil.
Number of uses
3 This pack contains 3 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 ODU.
- Careline: UK - 0800 3282121
- ROI - 1800 93 2814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 ODU.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Portion (105g)|
|of which Saturates||2.3g||2.4g|
|of which Sugars||15.2g||16.0g|
|Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|This pack contains 3 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019