- Durum wheat semolina pasta
- De Cecco's is the first pasta certified for the distinctive quality of many parameters such as:
- The selection of the best durum wheat, which guarantees a greater firmness of the pasta whilst cooking;
- Use of high particle size to preserve the wholeness of the gluten;
- Kneaded with cold water (under 15°C), that assures a sweeter taste and a better firmness during cooking.
- Product of Italy
- Pack size: 500g
Store in a cool dry place.
- Cooking Instructions (General): See pack for full cooking instructions.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking time: 13 min.
Name and address
- F.Lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino SpA,
- 66015 Fara S. Martino (CH),
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values for 100 g|
|Energy value||352 kcal|
|of which: sugars||3.4 g|
|of which: saturates||0.3 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019