- Tamarind Lime & Chilli Stir-Fry Sauce
- All natural
- A mild Thai sweet & sour stir-fry
- Chilli rating - 2
- Ready in 20 mins
- Bursting with flavour
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 200g
Water, Sugar, Onion, Tamarind Concentrate (3%), Salt, Corn Starch, Fish Sauce (Anchovies), Garlic, Herb & Spices [Chilli (1%)], Soy Sauce, Lime Juice Concentrate (0.5%), Dehydrated Vegetable, Natural Colours (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Food Acid (Citric), Natural Flavour
- Contains Fish & Soy
Store unopened in a cool, dry place
Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Tamarind Lime & Chilli
- What You'll Need
- 600g sliced chicken, beef or seafood
- 300g mixed vegetables - carrot, onion, capsicum, broccoli
- 2 cups of steamed jasmine rice or cooked egg noodles
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- 2. Add sliced meat or seafood and cook on high until sealed, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- 4. Reduce heat to low and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked.
- 5. Serve immediately on a bed of steamed jasmine rice or egg noodles.
- Our Tip: Replace meat with firm tofu or a mix of meats, prawns and tofu. Garnish with finely sliced spring onions and wedged lime.
Number of uses
Servings per pack: 4; Serving size: 50g
Name and address
- Passage Foods Pty Ltd,
- 91-97 Woodlands Dve,
- Braeside Victoria,
- We'd love to hear from you!
|Typical Values||Average Qty Per Serving||Average Qty Per 100g|
|Energy kJ||204 kJ||409 kJ|
|Energy kcal||49 kcal||98 kcal|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.9 g|
|Fat, total||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.1 g||22.1 g|
|- Sugars||9.3 g||18.6 g|
|Sodium||735 mg||1470 mg|
|Gluten||Nil Detected||Nil Detected|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019