Tilda Caribbean Rice And Peas Steamed Basmati 250G
- Energy680 kJ 162 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 543kJ/129kcal
- An authentic Caribbean Rice & Peas recipe combining rich coconut, hearty beans (not peas!) and a flavoursome chilli kick!
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious basmati rice comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250g
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (62%), Kidney Beans (11%), Coconut Cream (9%), Onions, Red Peppers (Capsicum), Sunflower Oil, Red Chilli (0.8%), Jalapeno Chilli (0.6%), Garlic, Thyme, Salt, Pimento
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze pouch, tear strip, microwave 800W 2mins.
- Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Shallow Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 3 mins.
- Serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Delicious served with jerk chicken or as a vegetarian curry. Simply sauté a handful of chopped tomatoes, cubed sweet potato and a dash of pepper sauce. Once cooked add the rice.
Number of uses
2 2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||2.3g||2.9g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||1.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016