- Energy891 kJ 211 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values dry/uncooked rice Per 100g
- Brown Basmati & Quinoa Wholegrain
- For more tasty inspiration, visit Tilda.com.
- Our signature Brown Basmati blended with versatile quinoa
- Beautifully blended and balanced
- With its nutritious bran layer left intact, Brown Basmati has a deliciously moreish flavour. It's the perfect companion to subtly crisp Quinoa, which is naturally rich in protein. Together, they create a gourmet blend with endless possibilities...
- We Promise:
- Each batch is purity tested to guarantee the exceptional taste and unique aroma of basmati.
- Our grains are matured naturally to ensure a light fluffy texture.
- Broken grains are removed so our rice does not stick.
- Pack size: 375g
Brown Basmati Rice (87.5%), Red Quinoa (7.5%), Yellow Quinoa (5%)
Store in a cool dry place., Best Before End, See Base
Origin Free Text
Blended and packed in the UK from imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Earthy wholegrain Basmati and savoury Quinoa are perfect for stews or as a tasty addition to soups and salads.
- Or why not mix with hearty vegetables like butternut squash, stock and mince to bake a one pot dish.
- 1 Add 60g of rice per person to a large pan of boiling water.
- 2 Cook on a medium heat for 25 minutes.
- 3. Drain well, cover and stand for 3 minutes. Then lightly for through the grains and serve.
Number of uses
6 This pack contains 6 x 60g portions
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values dry/uncooked rice Per 100g||dry/uncooked rice Per 60g|
|(of which saturates)||0.6g||0.4g|
|(of which sugars)||1.0g||0.6g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019