- Bolognese Sauce
- For recipe ideas and inspiration visit www.loydgrossmansauces.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @LoydFood.
- Juicy sun ripened tomatoes blended with red wine, basil & oregano
- One of your 5 a day**
- ** A third serving of this jar equals 1 of your 5 a day
- "My sauces use the right combination of carefully chosen ingredients to make sure that you always get vibrant flavour."
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 425g
- No added sugar
Tomatoes (44%), Tomato Paste, Water, Red Wine (5%), Celery, Carrot Purée, Garlic Purée (3%), Onion Purée, Carrot, Onion, Celery Purée, White Balsamic Vinegar (White Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must), Sea Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice , Sunflower Oil, Oregano, Basil, Ground Black Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Thyme, Nutmeg, Bay Leaf
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 3 days., Best Before End: See neck of jar.
Preparation and Usage
- Natural separation is possible so shake well before use.
- Get Flavour...
- 1. Brown 250g of lean beef mince in a sauce pan until juices run clear.
- 2. Add the sauce and simmer gently for 10-15 mins stirring often.
- 3. Spoon over hot cooked Spaghetti or Tagliatelle.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 3-4
Number of uses
3 This jar contains approximately 3 portions
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Get in Touch
- If you have any problems with my sauce please keep this jar and contact the address below or phone 0800 389 8548 (ROI - 1800 93 2814)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
425 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Sold|
|Of which Saturates||0.2g|
|Of which Sugars||5.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019