Tesco Finest Angelica Sur Malbec 75Cl
- Tesco Finest Single Vineyard Malbec
- Nestled in a cool region of Argentina's remote Uco Valley, the Angelica Sur vineyard is known for producing wines of great structure and elegance. The vineyard's naturally low yields results in generous flavours of blackcurrant and plum with spice and vanilla notes. Enjoy with good cuts of red meat, from tenderloin to T bone. Stored in a cool, dark place this wine will easily keep for 5 years or more. To be enjoyed as its best this wine will benefit from decanting. Spicy and full bodied
- Contains: Contains egg and sulphites.,
- Contains egg and sulphites.
- Ripe red fruits and warming spice with a long finish and soft tannins
Region of Origin
Bodegas Esmeralda S.A.
Type of Closure
- Fermentation during 15 days, stainless steal tanks at 28°C
- Catena set out to discover the best places to plant vineyards in Mendoza, identifying the best microclimates for Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Malbec. In addition, new techniques of cluster thinning and harvest practices were implemented to further increase concentration. This research program also led to the conclusion that the poor soils near the Andes, were actually ideal for quality viticulture.
- Nestled in a cool region of Argentina´s remote Uco Valley, the Angelica Sur vineyard naturally low yields results in generous flavours of blackcurrant and plum with spice and vanilla notes.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Stored in a cool, dark place this wine will easily keep for 5 years or more. To be enjoyed as its best this wine will benefit from decanting.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019