- Energy419kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 335kJ / 81kcal
- Tesco Finest San Antonio Pinot Noir 2017 Wine of Chile
- Situated near the coast, San Antonio’s climate is perfect for Pinot Noir. Having spent 11 months in French oak barrels, the resulting wine has aromas of cherries and red berries, with a juicy, smooth and medium bodied palate. Best served slightly below room temperature, it can be enjoyed on its own, with lamb cutlets or duck pate.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- This red wine has aromas of cherries and red berries with a juicy and smooth medium bodied palate
Region of Origin
Vina Cono Sur
Type of Closure
- Grapes are hand-picked from the vineyards in the San Antonio Valley and delivered to the winery, where the grapes are gently de-stemmed, crushed and transferred to a vessel where the yeast is added and they undergo carbonic maceration. The "cap" formed from the floating skins is regularly pushed down to give rich colour extraction and gentle flavours. This process takes 9 days at 28.5 degrees. The wine is then separated from the skins and aged in French oak barrels for 11 months.
- The winery was founded in 1993 with a vision of producing premium, expressive and innovative wines that convey the spirit of the new world.
- San Antonio has a cool climate, very close to the coast and mild temperatures during the day. With cool nights and foggy mornings. The soil has a perfect mixture of sand and red clay.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||335kJ / 81kcal||419kJ / 101kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019