Stockwell And Co No Added Sugar Double Strength Orange Squash 750Ml
- Energy10kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 4kJ / 1kcal
- No added sugar whole orange concentrated juice drink with sweeteners. Dilute to taste.
- Stockwell & Co. Double Concentrate Orange Squash Fruity and refreshing, with no added sugar, artificial flavours or colours Stockwell & Co. provides all the traditional pantry essentials you need to put good, honest food on the table – at a price that's always right
INGREDIENTS: Water, Comminuted Orange from Concentrate (11%), Citric Acid, Flavourings, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Stabiliser (Carboxymethylcellulose), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Shake well and dilute to taste (one part squash to nine parts water). Dilute with extra water for toddlers.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||One glass (Per 250ml)|
|Energy||4kJ / 1kcal||10kJ / 2kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019