- Tesco Anti-dandruff thickening 2in1 shampoo and conditioner
- Anti dandruff Thickening 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner helps clear the causes of dandruff for visibly reduced flakes, from the first wash. Specially formulated to help reduce dryness, itchiness and tight scalp*, with added conditioner. Leaves hair feeling clean, thicker, stronger and fuller. Stronger feeling hair in 7 days**. *Associated with dandruff. **with regular use.
- Pro Vitamin B5 & Caffeine Helps clear dandruff from the 1st wash For healthy hair and scalp
- ANTI-DANDRUFF THICKENING 2in1 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER helps clear the causes of dandruff for visibly reduced flakes, from the first wash. Specially formulated to help reduce dryness, itchiness and tight scalp*, with added conditioner. Leaves hair feeling clean, thicker, stronger and fuller. Stronger feeling hair in 7 days**. *Associated with dandruff. **with regular use.
- Pack size: 300ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Stearate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cellulose Gum, Hexylene Glycol.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before use. Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into hair and scalp for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if required. No separate conditioner is required. For best results use regularly to help control dandruff and prevent it recurring.
Plastic widely recycled Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019