- Energy487 kJ 116 kcal
- Thin, Crispy Cheese Snack Biscuits with Toasted Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- To find out how exercise and a balanced diet can help a healthy lifestyle, visit www.123healthybalance.com
- Baked to delight
- Baked with real cheese
- Pack size: 138g
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Dried Potato, Modified Starch, Dried Powdered Cheese (6%) (Milk), Toasted Cheddar Cheese Flavour [Dried Cheese (Milk), Dried Buttermilk, Salt, Dried Yeast Extract, Sugar, Natural Flavouring (contains Milk), Onion Powder, Dried Yeast Powder, Garlic Powder, Acids (Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Black Pepper Extract, Cayenne Extract, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Colour (Paprika Extract)], Glucose Syrup, Wheat Gluten, Barley Malt Extract, Maltodextrin, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Acid (Lactic Acid), Emulsifier (E472e), Salt, Natural Flavourings
- May also contain Sesame Seeds, Egg, Soya, Celery, Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard, Sesame, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
6 Typical number of servings per multipack: 6
Name and address
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy our product in perfect condition. Please contact us on our Careline if you have any comments or feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- UK 08081 449454
- Mail: (UK): Freepost Jacob's.
- (Outside UK): Jacob's Consumer Services,
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
138 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Pack (23g)|
|of which Saturates||8.5g||2.0g|
|of which Sugars||2.6g||0.6g|
|Typical number of servings per multipack: 6||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016