- Original Ramen Noodle Kit
- Connect with Me
- Facebook /lovemisotasty
- Instagram and Twitter @misotasty
- Shinshu region Japan
- The proud origin of our signature miso!
- Fun Facts
- The ramen noodle originally hailed from China but is now a quintessential staple in Japanese cuisine.
- The ramen noodles was once voted the best invention ever in Japan, pipping karaoke to the post!
- It is considered respectful to Slurp your ramen noodles as a sign of enjoyment!
- Napkins at the ready!
- What is Miso?
- A staple in Japanese cooking, miso is a naturally fermented soybean paste which is famed for its ancient superfood qualities.
- Plant protein, Source of antioxidants, Fermented goodness
- Hungry for more ideas & recipes?
- Head over to our Miso Tasty YouTube channel
- With ramen noodles, our signature miso pastes, sesame oils, wakame seaweed & onion garnishes, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Miso Tasty's Ramen Noodle Kits make tasty noodle soups full of flavour and health benefits. All ingredients have been carefully selected for their superior taste and you can enjoy a delicious meal in minutes. Toasted sesame seeds are included to garnish your final dish like a pro. Simply add your own toppings!
- Our Story
- Miso Tasty was created by passionate foodie, chef and award-winning entrepreneur, Bonnie Chung.
- "For years, miso was my secret weapon in kitchen. But my fascination for this ancient Japanese superfood led me to embark upon a 3 year quest around the world, to make my very own miso!
- My recipes are all created using the best miso in Japan, packed full of authentic flavour and natural goodness!"
- Miso expert & founder
- Bonnie Chung
- Full kit flavour
- Ready in 6 mins
- Toasted sesame & miso
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 204g
Ramen Noodles (74%) (Wheat Flour, Water, Egg, Salt, Colour: Carotenes, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Carbonate), Miso Paste (19%) (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Cornstarch Syrup, Rice Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Soybean Oil, Alcohol, Soya Lecithin, Yeast Extract), Sesame Oil (5%) (Sesame Oil, Tocopherol Rich Extract), Sesame Seeds (1%), Wakame Seaweed (0.4%), Spring Onion (0.4%)
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
Miso made in Japan
Preparation and Usage
- Miso Easy
- 1 Boil noodles for 6 minutes until soft, then drain and return to the pan.
- 2 In a separate bowl empty 1 x miso paste sachet and 1 x sesame oil sachet* and mix thoroughly.
- 3 Add 250ml of water and the seaweed & spring onion garnish to the bowl and stir.
- 4 Pour mixture back over the noodles and simmer, then pour into a bowl.
- Build your Bowl
- 5 Add your toppings.
- 6 Finish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
- Instructions for one portion - Double up for 2
- *Important! Sesame oil Muse be added at Step 2 - key to rich flavour!
- Remix your Ramen
- Tasty twists from your kitchen cupboard
- Enjoy your ramen noodles differently each time!
- Creamier Broth
- Add 3 tbsp. of hot soy milk to Step 3.
- Richer Broth
- Simply swap the hot water in Step 3. with chicken stock or simmer some tarragon.
- Thicker Broth
- Add some whisked egg to the broth at Step 4 and stir vigorously.
- In Hokkaido, a knob of butter is usually added to the top of ramen noodles, for extra richness! Mmm!
- The Perfect Pairings
- Your tasty leftovers!
- Got some bits leftover from dinner last night? Top your noodles with your leftover roast or vegetables from the fridge for a quick meal in minutes!
- Cupboard Superstars
- Tinned or frozen vegetables are quick to cook before adding to noodles. Tinned or jarred fish also works well. No need to shop for extra ingredients!
- Grab & Go!
- Just grab some deli-style items such as cooked seafood, meats and vegetables and simply top your noodles.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Miso Tasty Ltd,
- PO Box 68534,
- SW15 9FB.
- Miso Tasty Ltd,
- PO Box 68534,
- SW15 9FB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving Half Pack|
|Energy Kj||1388 kJ||1409 kJ|
|Energy Kcal||329 kcal||334 kcal|
|of which saturates||1.8g||1.9g|
|of which sugar||2.8g||2.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019