- Energy329kJ 79kcal
- A mild Japanese style curry with coconut, soy sauce and spices.
- We explored and discovered the diverse cooking styles of Asia and used signature ingredients of the region to give you an authentic and exciting Japanese taste adventure.
- Just add breaded chicken
- A tangy curry with coconut, soy sauce and spices
- Chilli rating - 1
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Low fat and sugar
- Pack size: 250g
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Water, Onion, Tomatoes (9%), Coconut Milk (8%) (Coconut Milk, Water), Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Apple Purée, Light Soy Sauce (1.5%) (Water, Salt, Soya Beans, Wheat Flour, Colour (Plain Caramel), Sugar), Ginger Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice (contains Sulphites), Spices (1%), Rapeseed Oil, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Garlic Purée, Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Salt, Chicken Fat), Desiccated Coconut, Rice Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract
- May also contain Mustard
- May Contain: Mustard
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened refrigerate & use within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Cook 2 breaded Chicken Fillets as per on pack instructions.
- 2. Simmer the sauce gently on the hob for 4-5 minutes or cut open pouch where indicated, stand upright and microwave on full power for 2 1/2 minutes (800W).
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Please ensure all food is thoroughly cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 2
- Serve with Sharwood's Poppadoms
- Why not try with breaded fish
Number of uses
2 This pouch contains 2 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Not Recyclable Pouch
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390
- (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/2 pouch (125g) portion|
|of which Saturates||1.6g||2.0g|
|of which Sugars||3.7g||4.6g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-|
|This pouch contains 2 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016