Tesco Easy Entertaining 50 Piece Large Sushi Platter 1235g
- Energy726kJ 172kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 649kJ / 154kcal
- 7 Smoked salmon nigiri. 9 Smoked salmon and low fat soft cheese mini California rolls with a black sesame seed coating. 9 Tuna teriyaki and cucumber mini California rolls with a white sesame seed coating. 9 Edamame, ginger and chilli and pepper mini California rolls with a shichimi and sesame seed coating. 9 Katsu breaded chicken breast and spinach mini California rolls with a black sesame seed coating. 7 King prawn nigiri. 4 Bottles of soy sauce. 4 Pickled ginger sachets. 4 Wasabi sachets,
- A large selection of California rolls and nigiri pieces with smoked salmon, king prawn, tuna, breaded chicken breast and vegetables. Includes soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked White Sushi Rice [Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil], Smoked Salmon (Fish) (6%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (3%), Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Cucumber, Pepper, Edamame Soya Bean, Tuna (Fish), Chicken Breast, Soy Sauce Bottle [Water, Soya Bean, Salt, Vinegar, Ethanol], Pickled Ginger Sachet [Ginger, Tapioca Starch, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt], Wasabi Sachet [Horseradish, Wasabi], Wheat Flour, Black Sesame Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Nori Seaweed, Spinach, Palm Oil, Salt, White Sesame Seeds, Brown Sugar, Cornflour, Rice Vinegar, Ginger Purée, Onion, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Coconut Extract, Glucose Syrup, Red Pepper, Dried Red Pepper, Honey, Red Chilli Purée, Rice Wine, Soya Bean, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Lemongrass, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Cane Molasses, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Extract, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Sugar, Lime Leaf, Galangal, Orange Peel, Ginger Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Turmeric, Concentrated Orange Juice, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Dried Onion, Onion Powder, Paprika, Sea Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Tomato Purée, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Yeast, Dextrose, Chilli Flakes, Star Anise, Dried Garlic, Tamarind Paste, Ginger, Garlic Powder, Carrot, Leek, Parsley, Garlic, White Peppercorns, Bay Leaf, Cayenne Pepper, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have changed.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 1 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- For best results remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before eating.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..Caution: This product can contain minor bones..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/11 of a pack (112g)|
|Energy||649kJ / 154kcal||726kJ / 172kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019