- Energy156kJ 37kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1536kJ/365kcal
- Rye Crispbreads with Pea Protein, Red Quinoa & Sesame Seeds
- Find lots more recipes and ideas at ryvita.co.uk or share your latest creation using #ryvita
- Protein is an important part of a balanced diet*, so we've created an easy way for you to enjoy more with Ryvita Protein.
- Each crunchy slice is baked with Pea Protein (alongside Rye of course) and topped with Red Quinoa & Sesame seeds.
- We believe healthy living is all about packing in as much good stuff as possible.
- Like crunching on Ryvita Protein*, focusing on how good you'll feel after that run, or just saying "yes" more often.
- There aren't any Rules. Well, maybe one.
- Do & eat things that make you Feel Good.
- *Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Ryvita Proten is high in protein.
- KLBD - Pas Yisroel
- Box - Card - Widely Recycled
- Wrappers - Plastic - Currently not recycled
- Ryvita® is a registered trademark of ABF Grain Products Ltd.
By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Jordans & Ryvita Company Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- 5 packs of 4 slices
- High in protein and fibre
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 200G
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones
- High in protein
- High in fibre
Rye Flour, Pea Protein, Red Quinoa (6%), Sesame Seeds (6%), Salt, Made with 81g of Rye Flour per 100g of product
- May also contain: other Gluten Sources, Soya.
Store in a cool, dry placeFor Best Before, Please See Top of Pack
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Feeling Creative?
- Why not try Ryvita Protein with grilled chicken, spinach & a splash of balsamic glaze?
Number of uses
1 Slice = Approx. 10g. 20 Slices per pack
Box. Widely Recycled Wrap. Not Yet Recycled
Name and address
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- Queries, comments or suggestions?
- Visit our website at www.ryvita.co.uk
- Or write to us:
- Ryvita® Care Team
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
5 x 40g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice||%RI** Per Slice|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||0.1g||<1%|
|(of which sugars)||1.7g||0.2g||<1%|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 Slice = Approx. 10g. 20 Slices per pack||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020