Mcvitie's Milk Chocolate Hob Nob Thins 170G
- Energy130 kJ 31 kcal
- Thin Oaty Biscuits Covered in Milk Chocolate
- Delightfully delicate thin and nobbly Hobnobs, with a scrumptious smothering of smooth milk chocolate... mmmmm
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Biscuit Manufacturers United Biscuits (UK) Limited, Hayes
- Delightfully delicate Hobnobs covered in milk chocolate
- Thin, crispy, delightfully delicate
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170g
Milk Chocolate (38%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Rolled Oats (21%), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Gluten, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Cane Molasses (Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup], Salt, Natural Flavouring
Store in a cool, dry place, Once opened, store in an airtight container
Number of uses
27 Typical number of biscuits per pack: 27
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0800 456 1372, Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
- Mail: (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- (Outside UK):
- McVitie's Consumer Services,
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
170 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Biscuit (6.3g)|
|of which Saturates||11.6g||0.7g|
|of which Sugars||35.1g||2.2g|
|Typical number of biscuits per pack: 27||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016