Tesco Finest Chicken Leek And Bacon Filo Pie 400G
- Energy1896kJ 454kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 947.96kJ (226.87kcal)
- Filo pastry pie filled with chicken thigh and chicken breast pieces in a leek, smoked bacon lardons, cream and extra mature Cheddar cheese sauce topped with an oat crumb.
- Tender British chicken and bacon in a rich Cheddar and white wine sauce, wrapped in crisp filo pastry. Our chefs have taken tender British chicken, smoky bacon, sweet leeks and paired them with a rich, mature Cheddar sauce, all wrapped in layers of delicate filo pastry. Every bite gives the perfect contrast of creamy filling and crisp pastry.
INGREDIENTS: Semi Skimmed Milk, Chicken Thigh (19%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Leek, Chicken Breast (12%), Single Cream (Milk), Smoked Bacon Lardons(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)[Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture], Potato Starch), Double Cream (Milk), White Wine, Onion, Oatmeal, Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Garlic Purée, Salt, Dextrose, Parsley, Black Mustard Seed, Thyme, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Spirit Vinegar, Black Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 35 mins Place foil directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before using the parchment paper to lift the pie out of the foil.
- Remove sleeve
- Cut and remove film
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.12
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pie (200g)|
|Energy||947.96kJ (226.87kcal)||1895.92kJ (453.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016