Carte D'or Salty Caramel Ice Cream Dessert 1000Ml
- Sea salted caramel dairy icecream with caramel pieces (4%)
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream at its best.
- Our Salted Caramel ice cream is made with delicious caramel pieces and salt from Camargue for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert.
- Try Carte D'Or Salted Caramel ice cream today.
- A rich salted caramel ice cream made with Camargue salt which is sustainably sourced, making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family. On top of that our Carte D’Or Salted Caramel doesn’t contain any artificial colours and flavours.
- Why not try a scoop of scrumptious Carte D’Or Salted Caramel on the side of your favourite pudding to elevate your dessert to new extremes. Delicious on the side of a piping hot apple crumble and absolutely divine scooped on top of a dark chocolate brownie.
- Our delicious Carte D’Or Salted Caramel ice cream is now available in a 1L tub, even more Carte D’Or to enjoy and share with your family and friends. Carte D’Or has been the expert in Ice Cream for the past 40 years since our beginnings as a dessert restaurant brand in Paris.
- For more delicious recipes or dessert inspiration visit www.cartedor.co.uk and for some quick and easy tricks and hacks on how to create a dessert masterpiece visit our You Tube channel: Cartedoruk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUv7b0ZyW0
- Carte D'Or Salted Caramel Ice Cream Dessert
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- With delicious caramel pieces and salt from Camargue
- Now 1 litre
- Sustainably sourced
- Salted Caramel Frozen Dessert
- Pack size: 1000millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, fresh CREAM (11.5%), sugar, caramelised sugar syrup (6%), glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, sweetened condensed MILK, BUTTER oil, whey solids(MILK), colour (caustic sulphite caramel), sea salt (0.4%), emulsifier (mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan), flavourings (MILK), humectant (sorbitol). May contain: soy and nuts
- May Contain: Nuts, Soya
storage temperature at -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK Carte D’Or
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 0850 834.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd
- Unilever UK,
- Carte D'Or,
- FREEPOST ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||850 kJ||430 kJ||430 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||200 kcal||100 kcal||100 kcal||5%|
|Fat (g)||8 g||4 g||4 g||6%|
|of which saturates (g)||6 g||3 g||3 g||15%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||29 g||15 g||15 g||6%|
|of which sugars (g)||24 g||12 g||12 g||13%|
|Protein (g)||3 g||1.5 g||1.5 g||3%|
|Salt (g)||0.58 g||0.29 g||0.29 g||5%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 10 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016