- Energy346 kJ 83 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Wheatmeal Biscuits Covered in Milk Chocolate
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Biscuit Manufacturers United Biscuits (UK) Limited, Hayes
- 45% wheat & wholemeal
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 266G
Flour (39%) (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate (30%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Vegetable Oil (Palm), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (9%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt
- Contains: Milk, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry placeOnce opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
Typical number of biscuits per pack: 16
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost McVitie's.
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0800 456 1372.
- Mail: (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit (16.7g)|
|of which Saturates||12.4g||2.1g|
|of which Sugars||29.5g||4.9g|
|Typical number of biscuits per pack: 16||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020