Kit Kat 4 Finger Ruby Chocolate Bar 41.5G
- Energy933kJ 223kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2260kJ
- Four crispy wafer fingers covered in couverture chocolate (68%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures
- The Ruby chocolate offers a new taste experience, a kind of berry flavour made from the natural Ruby cocoa bean, with a characteristic pink hue. What makes the Ruby chocolate special is the intense taste and colour it achieves without the addition of any flavour or colour.
- The Ruby chocolate was successfully developed through an innovative process that took over 10 years and adds a new variety to the three traditional chocolates of bitter, milk, and white chocolate. With a fruity flavour reminiscent of berries, Ruby chocolate is made from the Ruby cocoa bean. No berries, berry flavour nor colours are added.
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth Ruby chocolate. KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as 'Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp' and didn't acquire its name until two years later in 1937. The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the "Kit Kat club" and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner's name. Launched in York and still produced there today, KITKAT is a British classic. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try a taste of New York with KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, made of 4 fingers of crispy wafer biscuits covered with smooth Ruby cocoa chocolate
- Ideal for a break at home or work
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 41.5g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Acid (Citric Acid), Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Contains: Milk, Wheat
Store cool and dry.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 1 Bar = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||18.3g||7.6g||20g||38%|
|of which: sugars||44.5g||18.5g||90g||21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019