Tesco Finest Lasagne 400G
- Energy2810kJ 671kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 749kJ / 179kcal
- Egg pasta with beef in a tomato and Chianti red wine sauce topped with white sauce and Grana Padano medium fat hard cheese.
- Our experts use Chianti in our beef ragu for a deep richness. We layer the ragu between sheets of egg pasta and silky béchamel sauce, finishing it with tangy Grana Padano cheese.
INGREDIENTS: Beef (22%), Cooked Egg Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Pasteursied Egg], Whole Milk, Water, Tomato, Grana Padano Cheese [Grana Padano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Preservative (Egg Lysozyme)], Chianti Red Wine, Whipping Cream (Milk), Pork, Smoked Pancetta [Pork Belly, Salt, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Garlic, Coriander, Nutmeg, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate)], Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Onion, Carrot, Garlic Purée, Butter (Milk), Celery, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beef Extract, Salt, Yeast Extract, Basil, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Thyme, Black Pepper, Bay, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 35-40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 60-65 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (375g**)|
|Energy||749kJ / 179kcal||2810kJ / 671kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019