- Energy917kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 447kJ / 106kcal
- Dried pasta in a tomato and onion sauce mix.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Pasta in a tomato & onion sauce Pasta mixed with a tasty tomato and onion sauce
- At HEARTY FOOD Co., we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Pack size: 110g
INGREDIENTS: Dried Pasta (71%) (Durum Wheat Semolina)
Dried Pasta (71%) (Durum Wheat Semolina), Tomato Powder (11%), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Maize Starch, Dried Onion, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Salt, Colours (Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract), Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Dried Basil, Palm Oil, Citric Acid.
- Also, may contain Egg. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: 800W/900W 9½/8½ mins
Empty the contents of the sachet into a large 3-4 pint microwaveable bowl. Add 400ml (14 fl oz) of boiling water, stir and cover loosely. Cook on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/ 4 minutes 30 seconds (900W), stir, then cook on full power for another 4 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/4 minutes (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
Add 400ml (14 fl oz) of cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 6 - 8 minutes stirring frequently.
Time: 6 - 8 mins
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (205g)|
|Energy||447kJ / 106kcal||917kJ / 216kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019