- Energy362kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 163kJ / 39kcal
- Instant Chicken flavour and Vegetable Soup.
- Stockwell & Co. Chicken & Vegetable Soup in a Mug No artificial flavours, colours or MSG. Stockwell & Co. provides all the traditional pantry essentials you need to put good, honest food on the table at a price that's always right.
Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Dried Glucose Syrup, Potato Starch, Flavourings (contain Barley), Palm Oil, Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Peas, Dried Carrot, Sugar, Milk Proteins, Stabilisers (Dipotassium Phosphate, Trisodium Citrate), Chicken Powder, Dried Parsley, Colour (Curcumin).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Empty contents of one sachet into a large cup or mug. Add 200ml (1/3 pint) of boiling water, stirring continuously until dissolved.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
88g e (4 x 22g)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||One sachet (222ml)|
|Energy||163kJ / 39kcal||362kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019