How to make the perfect cup of coffee:
• Grind your coffee beans to suit your coffee maker.
• Cafetiere’s need a coarse grind whilst filter and espresso machines
require a finer grind.
• Use one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person – you can
make it more if you like it stronger.
• In a cafetiere coffee is best brewed for 3 to 5 minutes and an
espresso machine should take around 20 seconds to pour.
• Suitable for cafetieres, filter machines, moka pots and
percolators. Please refer to your machine manufacturer’s
guidelines for further instructions.