- Energy628kJ 150kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2094kJ / 502kcal
- Variety flavour thick crinkle cut potato crisps: 2 x cheddar & onion flavour, 2 x ready salted, 2 x salt & malt vinegar flavour
- BRITISH POTATOES / Thick cut for maximum crunch that's full of flavour / Our family owned crisp specialists have been perfecting the nation’s favourite potato snack since 1956. Each season, they work closely with farmers to select the best variety of potatoes for the perfect crunch. They slice, fry and tumble each crisp in classic seasonings. Slicing the crisps thickly, with deep ridges, means they hold even more flavour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
6 x 30g e (180g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each bag (30g)|
|Energy||2094kJ / 502kcal||628kJ / 150kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019