Swedish Glace Caramel Toffee Ice Cream 4X105ml
- Toffee flavour soy ice cream in a corn waffle cone with a chocolate flavour coating, toffee flavour sauce (7.5%) and a chocolate flavour topping (7.5%).
- A delicious toffee flavour toffee free ice cream with a gooey toffee centre served in a gluten free waffle corn cone with a dairy free chocolate coating 4 x 105ml. A non dairy frozen dessert, Swedish Glace is the perfect sweet treat for those who may be lactose or gluten intolerant. Gluten free and lactose free, it is also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. At Swedish Glace, we are passionate about producing delicious ice cream for people who are dairy free and don’t want to compromise on taste. We’re as passionate about wellbeing as we are about ice cream and we know that many of you choose to follow a dairy free diet, whether you are adopting a vegan lifestyle, or are intolerant to dairy, lactose or gluten. That’s why our products have always been vegan friendly, and free from dairy, lactose and gluten. That’s why our products have always been vegan friendly, and free from dairy, lactose and gluten. Free from any animal products, our ice cream’s not only animal friendly, it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans too. We ditched the dairy and laid off the lactose in making each delicious scoop of Swedish Glace. It’s perfect for people who are dairy or lactose intolerant. Free from gluten, people who are gluten intolerant or coeliac can enjoy our tasty ice cream, worry free, and free from dairy, lactose and gluten.
- Swedish Glace Toffee flavour soy ice cream in a corn waffle cone with a chocolate flavour coating, toffee flavour sauce and a chocolate flavour topping
- A delicious toffee flavour toffee free ice cream with a gooey toffee centre served in a gluten free corn cone with a dairy free chocolate coating
- Dairy free and lactose free
- Gluten free
- Store at -18 degrees
- Pack size: 420millilitre
Water, sugar, corn flour, vegetable oils (coconut, palm, rapeseed), glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, dextrose, SOYBEAN powder (1.5%), fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin, rapeseed lecithin), corn starch, stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrrageenan), salt, flavourings, colours (ammonia caramel, carotenes), caramelised sugar syrup. Gluten free
Storage temperature -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1205 kJ||849 kJ||892 kJ||11%|
|Energy (kcal)||286 kcal||202 kcal||212 kcal||11%|
|Fat (g)||11 g||7.9 g||8.1 g||12%|
|of which saturates (g)||8.3 g||5.8 g||6.1 g||31%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||44 g||31 g||33 g||13%|
|of which sugars (g)||29 g||20 g||21 g||23%|
|Protein (g)||2.1 g||1.5 g||1.6 g||3%|
|Salt (g)||0.18 g||0.12 g||0.13 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 105 ml. ( Pack contains 4 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016