- Energy456kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2115kJ
- A mix of Toffee Crisp bite size (Toffee (19%) and crisped cereal (12%) filled milk chocolate bite sized pieces), Rolo (Milk chocolate with a soft toffee centre (45%)), Munchies (Milk chocolates with soft caramel (30%) and crisp biscuit centre (5%)) and Caramac Buttons (caramel flavour buttons).
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- Why have just one of your NESTLÉ® favourites, when you can have four? This sharing bag of iconic caramel treats contains MUNCHIES®, ROLO®, TOFFEE CRISP® bitesize and CARAMAC® buttons, making this pack an ideal treat for sharing with friends and family.
- MUNCHIES® sweets, a delicious milk chocolate cube encasing a soft caramel & crunchy biscuit centre. MUNCHIES® were originally created by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1957. Initially MUNCHIES® were produced at Mackintosh's factory in Norwich, however in 1994 production was moved to Newcastle where they still continue to be manufactured to this day.
- ROLO® sweets, a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup. ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937. Initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle's Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
- TOFFEE CRISP® Bitesize, pieces of delicious soft caramel & crispy cereal pieces, all encased in smooth milk chocolate, it's the crispy crunch, chewy munch that you simply can't resist! Initially TOFFEE CRISP® Bars were produced at MacKintosh's factory in Halifax, however in 2012 production was moved to Newcastle where they still continue to be made to this day.
- CARAMAC® Giant Buttons, delicious smooth, sweet and creamy caramel flavoured buttons. CARAMAC® was originally created by Mackintosh's and since it launch over 50 years ago in 1959 it has been a mainstay of the confectionery fixtures across the UK.
- The name is a combination of 'Caramel' and 'Mackintosh' and was determined through a competition held by the management team at Mackintosh's for their workers at the factory in Norwich.
- Have you tried the NESTLÉ® Pick & Mix Sharing Bag?
- A sharing bag of iconic chocolate treats including SMARTIES®, ROLO®, AERO® Bubbles and TOFFEE CRISP® bitesize.
- A sharing bag containing a variety of caramel treats from Nestlé chocolate brands
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 102g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal), Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Whole Milk Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Caramelised Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Flavourings, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate), Vitamins (B3, B5, D, B6, B2, Folic Acid, B1, B12), Malted Wheat Flour, Iron, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 1x Caramac Button, 1x Rolo, 1x Munchies, 1x Toffee Crisp Bitesize = 1 Serving
Number of uses
4 Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
102 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||14.7g||3.2g||20||16%|
|of which: sugars||54.6g||11.8g||90||13%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One Caramac Button, One Rolo, One Munchies, One Toffee Crisp Bitesize||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016