- Energy456kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2257kJ
- Caramel flavour pieces
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- CARAMAC® Giant Buttons sharing bag, delicious smooth, sweet and creamy caramel flavoured giant buttons, making them the ideal treat to share with family and friends.
- CARAMAC® was originally created by Mackintosh's and since it launch over 50 years ago in 1959 it has been a mainstay of the confectionery fixtures across the UK.
- The name is a combination of 'Caramel' and 'Mackintosh' and was determined through a competition held by the management team at Mackintosh's for their workers at the factory in Norwich.
- Since launch CARAMAC® has been proudly produced in the UK, initally it was produced at the Mackintosh's factory in Norwich, then in 1996 production moved to Newcastle where the bar still continues to be manufactured to this day.
- Within the UK confectionery market CARAMAC® has a unique flavour and texture profile due to it containing no cocoa.
- Whilst it has a hardcore following of fans, its classic caramel flavour also ensures that the brand has broad appeal. Furthermore it is particularly appealing to those with intolerances to cocoa and gluten, CARAMAC® continues to be packaged in its distinctive retro red and yellow wrappers, there is considerable nostalgia surrounding this well loved brand.
- Have you tried CARAMAC® Breakaway - digestive biscuits covered with smooth & creamy CARAMAC®
- Smooth, sweet and creamy caramel flavoured buttons
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 102g
Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Mango Kernel), Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Caramelised Sugar, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavourings
- May contain Gluten
- May Contain: Gluten
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 10 Pieces = 1 Serving
Number of uses
5 Contains approximately 5 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
102 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.6g||3.6g||20g||18%|
|of which: sugars||63.5g||12.8g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019