- Energy536kJ 128kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2242kJ
- Milk chocolate with an aerated centre. Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 25% minimum, milk solids 14% minimum and vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
- AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/aerobubblychocolate or
- http://www.aerochocolate.co.uk/ for more information
- Share the joy of smooth, bubbly milk chocolate with Aero® Bubbles. Every bubble is a bitesize piece of our famous aerated chocolate covered in a smooth milk chocolate shell. These delightfully bubbly little balls of delicious chocolate are perfect for sharing, whether you're watching a film with your family or catching up with friends.
- Our much-loved chocolate is famous worldwide for its unique, bubbly texture, and has been for decades. Aero® was first launched in 1935 as a chocolate bar in peppermint flavour, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. Since then, we've been creating even more ways to enjoy Aero®, including Aero® Bubbles, the perfect way to spread the bubbly joy. With new flavours such as orange joining the range, there's an Aero® for everyone.
- When it's time to catch up and enjoy a treat together, pick up a sharing back of Aero® Bubbles.
- Have you tried Aero® Sharing Bars? Each bar is the ideal size for sharing with friends and family. When it's time to share a treat, enjoy the bubbly centre and smooth milk chocolate shell of Aero®.
- Bitesize bubbles of Aero® milk chocolate in smooth chocolate shells
- Perfect for sharing moments of bubbly pleasure
- Made with our famous bubbly milk chocolate
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 102g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel/ Palm/ Sal/ Shea, Coconut), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Glazing Agent (Gum Arabic), Glucose Syrup
Store Cool and Dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 8 sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
4 Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
102 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.8g||4.3g||20g||22%|
|of which: sugars||56.6g||13.6g||90g||15%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019