- Energy382kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2008kJ
- Milk chocolate (65%) in a crisp sugar shell.
- Share the fun, share the laughter with Nestlé® Smarties® Sharing Bag. Yummy smooth milk chocolate sweets covered in colourful crisp sugar shells. The perfect treat to share with friends and family, each bag of Smarties® contains: red, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, brown and orange Smarties® - what's your favourite? Bring some Smarties® colour into everyone's life!
- Deliciously smooth milk chocolate has been at the heart of Smarties® for more than 80 years and, in 2005, Smarties® were the first UK major confectionery brand to move to no artificial colours - more reasons to enjoy Smarties®.
- We select only quality, 100% certified sustainable cocoa beans through the Nestlé® Cocoa Plan ®, which aims to improve the lives of cocoa farming communities and the quality of their products.
- Enjoy Smarties® as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Each 125g bag contains approximately six servings (16 sweets per serving), perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- There are even more ways to share the Smarties® fun: Smarties® Sharing Block is a chocolate extravaganza everyone will love - yummy smooth milk chocolate Smarties® covered in more yummy milk chocolate! And, a Multipack of Mini Smarties® is a convenient way to treat all your friends.
- Share the fun of Nestlé® Smarties® Milk Chocolate Sweets
- Smooth milk chocolate sweets covered in colourful crisp sugar shells - what's your favourite?
- A deliciously fun and colourful treat in a convenient Smarties® Sharing Bag
- Includes orange Smarties®, made using natural orange oil
- Coloured using food & plant extracts - no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Quality, 100% certified sustainable cocoa beans selected through the Nestlé® Cocoa Plan ®
- Pack size: 118g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Butterfat (from Milk), Wheat Flour, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Rice Starch, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Black Carrot, Lemon, Hibiscus), Orange Oil, Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Natural Vanilla Flavouring
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 16 Sweets = 1 Serving
Number of uses
6 Contains approximately 6 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
118 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.3g||2.1g||20g||11%|
|of which: sugars||64.4g||12.2g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 6 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019