- Energy556kJ 133kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2031kJ
- Milk chocolates with soft caramel (30%) and a crisp biscuit centre (5%).
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- MUNCHIES® sharing bag, delicious milk chocolate cubes encasing a soft caramel & crunchy biscuit centre, making them the ideal treat to share with family and friends.
- MUNCHIES® were originally created by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1957.
- The product has since launch been an individual milk chocolate cuboid shell filled with a sweet, buttery, soft caramel and a crisp biscuit piece.
- Since the 1960's the MUNCHIES® branding has been white text with a red background.
- Initially MUNCHIES® were produced at Mackintosh's factory in Norwich, however in 1994 production was moved to Newcastle where they still continue to be manufactured to this day.
- Over the years there have been a number of different flavour variants launched under the MUNCHIES® brand including Chocolate Orange in 1977 and Banoffee in 1996, however the original has remain consistantly the favourite flavour within the range.
- In addition to the 52g tube and 113g sharing bag which can be found in retailers all year around, the MUNCHIES® range also includes Easter Eggs and Christmas giant tubes.
- For more to share, why not try the MUNCHIES® 229g Big Share Bag.
- Creamy milk chocolate cubes encasing a soft caramel & crunchy biscuit centre
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 104g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Rapeseed, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Barley Malt Extract, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 6 Pieces = 1 Serving
Number of uses
3 Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
104 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.9g||3.3g||20g||15%|
|of which: sugars||56.3g||15.4g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019