- Energy454kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2270kJ
- Giant white chocolate pieces.
- Visit us at www.milkybar.co.uk for lots of fun things to do.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our famous white chocolate recipe. It's the same delicious taste that you and your family know and love, but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- Good news for all of you Buttons fans - Milkybar® white chocolate buttons are now a whole lot BIGGER! Enjoy the great taste of Milkybar® but with a bigger bite. Milkybar® Giant Buttons have great tasting creamy smooth white chocolate, enjoy milky deliciousness in a bar with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Milkybar® giant white chocolate buttons are perfect to share with all of the family.
- Milkybar® was created in 1937, when Nestlé almost exclusively manufactured milk products. The recipe is different today, but at Milkybar® we still love milk - you only have to look at our simple white chocolate recipe to see how much! Enjoy the delicious taste of Milkybar® in bars, blocks and buttons.
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar® is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- Have you tried Milkybar® sharing block? It's nothing but our creamy white chocolate, perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- Giant white chocolate buttons made from Milkybar® chocolate
- Perfect for sharing
- No artificial colours, flavours of preservatives
- Milk is the number one ingredient
- Deliciously creamy-tasting white chocolate
- Pack size: 103g
Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (37.5%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/ Mango Kernel/Sal), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Soya
- May Contain: Soya
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 10 Pieces = 1 Serving
Number of uses
5 Contains approximately 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
103 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||19.1g||3.9g||20g||20%|
|of which: sugars||52.6g||10.6g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019