Pulled Oumph! 280G
- Chunks of extruded soya protein with BBQ sauce, deep frozen.
- Read more at: www.oumph.se/en
- Oumph! - What?
- Oumph! is Food from the plant kingdom. Made from soya beans. You find it with or without spicing. This is really good food.
- We believe in mouthwatering food. Food that's easy to cook. And in addition, it is good for the environment.*
- *Compared to other protein sources, plant protein is resource efficient and has a lower climate Impact. Oumph! is high in protein and fibre, and a source to iron.
- Made from soya beans!
- Epic veggie eating for free range humans
- Suitable for vegans
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 280g
Water, BBQ Sauce (40%) (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Sugar, Vinegar Essence, Salt, Seasoning), Apple Juice Concentrate, Pepper, Burnt Sugar, Salt, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, White Wine Vinegar, Smoked Salt, Ginger, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Parsley, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper), Soya Protein Concentrate (15%)
Keep frozen, Do not refreeze
- Shallow Fry (From Frozen): 1. For the perfect Pulled Oumph!, fry in a pan over medium heat for 5-6 minutes from frozen or 3-4 minutes if thawed, stirring now and again.
- Keep an eye on the heat, making sure it doesn't get too hot, or you'll end up caramelising the sauce!
- 2. Serve with what you like best! For us, it's everything from fries to a really groovy salad.
- 3. Enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Sweden
Name and address
- Food for Progress Scandinavia AB,
- Box 154,
- 595 22 Mjölby,
280 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|Energy||506 kJ/120 kcal|
|-of which saturates||0.1 g|
|-of which sugars||11 g|
|Iron||4.2 mg (30% of RI*)|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016