Tesco Finest Dark Rye& Sunflower Farmhouse 600G
- Energy483kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1209kJ / 287kcal
- Sliced bread made with wheat flour, rye and sunflower seeds.
- Medium Sliced Baked with a blend of wheat and rye flour, with sunflower seeds for a rich, nutty flavour. Created by our expert bakers, this soft loaf is made with a blend of flours, both rye and wheat, for a rich nutty flavour. Scattered sunflower seeds are added to the dark crumb which adds an extra layer of texture as well as an earthy flavour.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sunflower Seeds (8%), Rye Flour (5%), Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Rye (2%), Toasted Rye Flakes (2%), Barley Malt Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Caramelised Sugar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool dry place
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1209kJ / 287kcal||483kJ / 115kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019