- Energy1679kJ 398kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 465.05kJ (110.30kcal)
- Cooked rice and smoked haddock in a white wine and cheese sauce, topped with peas, green beans and spinach.
- Smoked haddock in a creamy cheese sauce with a splash of crisp Sauvignon Blanc. Our risotto is a great balance between al dente grains and creamy sauce when cooked. We add generous splashes of Sauvignon Blanc to give it a lovely fruity back note, then add peas, fresh green beans and baby spinach to finish. Smoking the haddock over beech and oak wood gives it a delicate but well defined smokiness.
Cooked Rice, Haddock (Fish) (17%), Water, Whole (Milk), Sauvignon Blanc White Wine (6%) (Sauvignon Blanc), Peas, Single Cream (Milk), Green Bean, Spinach, Cornflour, Soured Cream (Milk), Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Skimmed Milk Soft Cheese (Milk), Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate), Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Regato (Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)), Flavouring, Salt, Smoked Water (Smoke Condensate), Chicken Extract (Chicken Fat, Chicken Bones, Chicken), Sugar, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Risotto Rice
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W 5½ mins / 900W 5 mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve.
- Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (361g**)|
|Energy||465.05kJ (110.30kcal)||1678.83kJ (398.18kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016