Tesco Capsules Biological Laundry 20 Washes 490Ml
- Tesco bio laundry detergent capsules.
- Tesco Bio Detergent Capsules
ArrayOfIngredient: >30% Anionic Surfactants, 15-30% Non-Ionic Surfactants, 5-15% Soap, <5% Phosphonate, Also contains: Perfumes, Optical Brighteners, Enzymes, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight., Do not store below 4°C.
- 4-5 Kg Load Soiling Water Hardness Light Soil Medium Soil Heavy Soil Soft 1 capsule 1 capsule 1 capsule Medium 1 capsule 1 capsule 1 capsule Hard 1 capsule 1 capsule 2 capsules 1 capsule = 24.5 ml e *Standard washes based on normal soiling/medium water hardness
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- ICON: Sort according to colour ICON: Place at the bottom of drum ICON: Load drum appropriately Select the number of capsules required for your washing needs. Place the capsule(s) at the back of the drum before putting in the laundry. Not suitable for use in the washing machine drawer or hand washing. Always follow garment manufacturers washing instructions. Opening Instructions: To open the lid, push the two locks against the tub, then push upwards. Safe for use with septic tanks.
490ml e (20x24.5ml)
Bio Detergent Capsules
WARNING, Causes skin irritation., Causes serious eye irritation., Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children. (This phrase needs to be BOLD & preferably RED.), Read label before use., Avoid release to the environment., Wash hands thoroughly after handling., IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention., Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements for domestic waste disposal., Contains TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an allergic reaction., Contains SUBTILISIN. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019