Aime Roquesante Cotes Provence Rose 75Cl
- Rose French Wine
- This is a clear, vibrant rosé with coral pink highlights and an intense, fruit-driven nose of red berries and grapefruit. A good balance of freshness and fruity flavours on the palate leads to a delicately spiced finish. Pairs beautifully with white meats, fish and shellfish - or serve as an aperitif with vegetable tapenade. Serve chilled, between 8 and 10°C.
- From the heart of Provence countryside come Aimé Roquesante, a skilfully crafted, elegant and bright Côteaux Varois en Provence. Made from traditional Provençal grape varieties. Aimé Roquesante draws on the region's rich soils and abundant sunshine for its finesse and character.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This pale peach coloured rosé has notes of nectarine, ripe citrus fruits and strawberry. With a subtly creamy texture, this is a delightful wine to be drunk on its own or paired with Mediterranean dishes such as grilled fish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Cinsault, Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah
- The grapes are harvested at night to preserve the freshness and prevent oxidation. Fermentation at controlled temperature to maintain fruit and freshness.
- Coteaux Varois derives its name from the Var department, named after the River Var and covers the central region of Provence. Sheltered by the Sainte-Baume mountains, these have a tempering effect on the Mediterranean influences that are common throughout Provence.
- Côteaux Varois en Provence is a key appellation of the Provence wine region in the South-East of France, withwarm sunshine and a complex terroir, this region is excellent for producing elegant, fruity rosé wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Aimé Roquesante,
- A Pierrefeu-Du-Var,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016