Tesco 12 Mozzarella Sticks 240G
- Energy264kJ 63kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1320.64kJ (316.56kcal)
- Mozzarella cheese coated in a gluten free crumb.
- Cheesy & Crispy. Mozzarella coated in a golden breadcrumb for a crisp finish.
INGREDIENTS: Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (57%)(Milk, Salt, Lactic Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet), Water, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Dried Potato, Maize Flour, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Powder, Onion Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Dextrose, Processing Aid (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Disodium Diphosphate)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown., This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 8 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Due to the nature of product, centre will be hot after heating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each mozzarella stick (20g)|
|Energy||1320.64kJ (316.56kcal)||264.13kJ (63.31kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016