Guideline Daily Amounts
- 16%of the reference intake
- 27%of the reference intake
- 50%of the reference intake
- 21%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (25%), Soured Cream (Milk), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Palm Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Demerara Sugar, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Double Cream (Milk), Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Salt, Madagascan Vanilla Extract, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates), Spent Madagascan Vanilla Seeds.
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
1. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the box.
2. Loosen the cheesecake from the edge of the pot.
3. Carefully push the cheesecake up through the hole in the centre and remove the pot.
4. Slide the cheesecake off the board and onto a serving plate.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cheesecake (90g)|
|Energy||1457kJ / 349kcal||1311kJ / 314kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023