- Vanilla flavour soy ice cream in a gluten free wafer cone (16%) with chocolate flavour coating (14%) and hazelnut pieces (1.5%) on t
- The Cornetto Made with Soy and Gluten Free experience consists of a delicious, crispy baked gluten free wafer, coated inside from top to bottom with a chocolatey layer, combined with a delicious vanilla soy ice cream and dark chocolatey pieces. It is suitable for Vegans.
- For over 50 years we’ve been perfecting our Cornetto recipe, including allowing us to use soy based ice cream that keeps the smooth ice cream texture that Cornetto is famous for. Taking your taste buds on a delicious journey from the tasty hazelnut topping, through the smooth vanilla flavour soy ice cream, down to the crunchy gluten free wafer cone - and of course ending with the legendary chocolatey tip.
- An Italian ice cream manufacturer from Naples, was passionate about ice cream, loving creamy texture, delicious flavours and quality ingredients. One day they found a way to spread their passion for ice cream to everyone, creating a formula that could not fail. The great idea was to cover the inside of the cone with a chocolatey layer, allowing the wafer to keep its crispiness when filled with ice cream. From this breakthrough we have the Cornetto we know and love today.
- This pack contains four tasty ice cream cones that, whether enjoyed as a snack or a dessert, is guaranteed to be a favourite with family and friends.
- This product is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers.
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Vanilla flavour soy ice cream in a gluten free wafer cone (12%), with a chocolate flavour coating (12%) and dark chocolate pieces (2%).
- A crispy baked gluten free wafer coated from top to bottom with a chocolatey layer, combined with vanilla flavoured soy ice cream, chocolatey pieces and hazelnuts.
- The Perfect Crunch.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Available in a 4 multipack.
- Find us on www.icecreamjoy.com or Facebook.com/Cornetto.
- Pack size: 360ml
Water, sugar, vegetable oils (coconut, sunflower), glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, corn flour, corn starch, HAZELNUTS, fat-reduced cocoa powder, SOY extract (1%), emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithins, ammonium phosphatides), stabilisers (guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan), flavourings, salt. May contain: milk
- May Contain: Milk
Storage temperature at -18°C
Preparation and Usage
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1255 kJ||829 kJ||753 kJ||9%|
|Energy (kcal)||299 kcal||197 kcal||179 kcal||0%|
|Fat (g)||14 g||9.5 g||8.6 g||12%|
|of which saturates (g)||10 g||6.6 g||6 g||30%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||40 g||26 g||24 g||9%|
|of which sugars (g)||26 g||17 g||16 g||18%|
|Protein (g)||1.8 g||1.2 g||1.1 g||2%|
|Salt (g)||0.1 g||0.07 g||0.06 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 4 portions)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019