- Energy1170kJ 278kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1170.04kJ (277.78kcal)
- Date sponge with toffee sauce.
- Steeped in Toffee Light buttery date sponge covered in a rich treacly toffee sauce Our chef's follow a classic sponge recipe using finely chopped dates to give a fluffy texture.
Water, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chopped (12%) (Date), Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Pasteurised (Egg), Butter (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk), Black Treacle, Cornflour, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Processing Aids (Rice Flour, Calcium Sulphate, Ethanol, Stearic Acid, Rapeseed Oil), Sugar, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Flavouring contains: Ethanol, Water, Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 2 min 10 secs/ 2 min
Stand for 1 minute.
- Remove outer packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove date stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pudding (100g)|
|Energy||1170.04kJ (277.78kcal)||1170.04kJ (277.78kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016