Tesco Finest Basil Pesto And Tomato Flatbread 245G
- Energy693kJ 165kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1195kJ / 284kcal
- Slowly fermented flatbreads made using Spelt wheat flour, hand topped with Basil Pesto and semi dried tomatoes.
- Basil Pesto and Tomato Hand Stretched Flatbreads. Expertly crafted from 18 hour fermented dough, 00 and wholegrain flours for a light, soft texture, then finished by hand.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Wholegrain Spelt (Wheat) Flour, Basil Pesto (9%), Semi-Dried Tomato (7%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Durum Wheat Semolina, Flat Leaf Parsley, Salt, Garlic, Malted Wheat Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Yeast, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Concentrate.
Basil Pesto contains: Sunflower Oil, Basil Leaf, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Semi-Dried Tomato contains: Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 8-10 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 12-14 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove outer packaging, leave the flatbread on bakeable tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1195kJ / 284kcal||693kJ / 165kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016