- Energy1201kJ 289kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1645kJ / 396kcal
- 18 Choux pastry cases filled with stabilised cream and a pot of Belgian chocolate sauce.
- Rich Belgian Chocolate. British Cream filled choux with chocolate sauce for poring or dipping. Inspired by traditional French techniques our chefs have refined their choux recipe over time to get a light and airy profiterole.
INGREDIENTS: Cream (Milk) (38%), Pasteurised Egg, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Belgian Milk Chocolate (7%) [Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Belgian Dark Chocolate (6%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Dextrose, Palm Kernel oil, Coconut Oil, Milk Proteins, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Dried Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser (Pectin), Milk Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavourings.
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Chocolate Sauce. Remove lid from sauce pot. MICROWAVE
CHILLED: 800W/900W 20 secs. Place on a microwaveable plate and
heat on full power for 10 seconds, stir, then heat for a further 10
seconds. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Profiteroles are
not suitable for heating.
Important Check sauce is warm throughout before serving.
- Remove lid from sauce pot.
- Check sauce is warm throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted consumed within 24 hours and do not refreeze.Chocolate sauce is not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1645kJ / 396kcal||1201kJ / 289kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019