- Energy989kJ 238kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1522.21kJ (366.62kcal)
- 12 Choux pastry cases filled with stabilised cream and topped with Belgian chocolate sauce.
- British Cream. Cream filled choux pastry finished with rich chocolate sauce. Inspired by traditional French techniques our chefs have refined their choux recipe over time to get a light and airy profiterole.
INGREDIENTS: Cream (Milk) (41%), Pasteurised (Egg), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Belgian Milk Chocolate (5%)(Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Belgian Dark Chocolate (5%)(Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Palm Oil, Evaporated Milk(Milk, Processing Aids (Disodium Phosphate)), Dextrose, Sugar, Palm Kernel oil, Milk Proteins, Coconut Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Processing Aids (Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydroxide), Wheat Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Dried Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser (Pectin), Milk Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts..
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 24 hours.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted consume on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1522.21kJ (366.62kcal)||989.44kJ (238.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016