Butchers Choice 8 Burgers 397G
- Energy465kJ 112kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1133.70kJ (272.00kcal)
- Beef burgers with onion, salt and black pepper.
- BUTCHER CHOICE 8 Beef Burgers. Made with only British or Irish beef
Beef (63%), Onion, Pea Flour, Water, Beef Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Pea Flakes, Onion Extract, Black Pepper
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 14-16 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 14-16 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill from frozen. Place under a pre-heated grill for 8-10 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (41g**)|
|Energy||1133.70kJ (272.00kcal)||464.82kJ (111.52kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016