- Energy1522kJ 360kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 429.96kJ (101.67kcal)
- Cooked chicken breast strips with vegetables and cooked noodles in a soy, sesame and five spice sauce.
- A classic combination of soy and five spice, finished with sesame oil
Cooked Noodles, Water, Chicken Breast (13%), Red Pepper, Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Cornflour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Sesame Oil, Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Spices, Yeast Extract, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spirit Vinegar.
Cooked Noodles contain: Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Turmeric Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
using chicken from
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (354g**)|
|Energy||429.96kJ (101.67kcal)||1522.07kJ (359.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016