- Energy751kJ 181kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 916kJ / 220kcal
- Skin on sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) fillets with a lemon, thyme and black pepper butter.
- Responsibly sourced. Carefully farmed in the Mediterranean waters off the coast of Turkey. Boneless.
INGREDIENTS: Sea Bass (Fish) (90%), Butter (Milk), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Lemon Zest, Black Pepper, Thyme, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Pan fry Fry skin side down in a little oil over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove fish from pan. Add butter to the same pan and heat until melted. Pour over the fish and serve.
- Remove all packaging, place butter pellets on one side.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (82g**)|
|Energy||916kJ / 220kcal||751kJ / 181kcal|
|Omega-3 (Epa & Dha)||1200mg||984mg|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019