- Energy761kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1685kJ / 402kcal
- Chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate buttercream, drizzled with a syrup soak and topped with milk chocolate curls.
- Baked in the tray Filled with dark chocolate buttercream for richness
- Baked in the tray Filled with dark chocolate buttercream for richness Our little cakes are individually baked in their own tray and transform any cake recipe into a fancy dessert, perfect for tea time or after dinner treat
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Whole Milk, Humectant (Glycerine), Milk Chocolate Curls (3.5%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Pasteurised Egg White, Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Dark Chocolate, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt.
Milk Chocolate Curls contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Tip: for the perfect slice, unfold one end and peel back the sides. Use a serrated knife and slice with sawing action. Clean blade between slices.
Number of uses
Plastic not currently recycled Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cake (45g)|
|Energy||1685kJ / 402kcal||761kJ / 182kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019