- Baby Wipes
- Protecting your world, naturally
- For every pack sold, we help fund the purchase of rainforest through the World Land Trust, helping maintain a vital eco system that provides clean air and life-saving medicines. 25% of all medications used around the world today originated from the rainforest yet only 1% of the rainforest has actually been analysed for it's medicinal benefits.
- At the current rate of deforestation, the rainforest will be gone in just 40 years.
- Together we can make a difference.
- 99% water, 100% plant-based towel and hypoallergenic
- Better for baby
- From Kit & Kin, the super-strong, ultra absorbent baby wipes with premium performance. Approved by dermatologists, our extra large wipes use 99% water and a touch of soothing aloe vera to cleanse and help protect your baby's delicate skin. Perfectly versatile, this wipe can do it all - clean bums, blitz sticky counter tops and keep face, hands and toys fresh.
- Better for our world
- Kit & Kin protects the environment too. Our extra soft, medical grade wipes are made from sustainably harvested ﬁbres to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and are completely biodegradable to protect the future resources of your baby's world. No chlorine or harsh chemicals!
- Giving back
- For every pack sold, we support the purchase of threatened tropical rainforest through the World Land Trust, helping to maintain this vital eco system that provides clean air and life-saving medicines, and is home to some of the planet's most endangered species. Together, we can make a difference.
- Beauty without bunnies
- Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- 99% water
- 100% plant-based towel
- 60 earth friendly plastic-free wipes with premium performance
60 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019